Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Shameless advertising

Like most every single person out in this magnificent, beautiful world, I feel incredibly lucky to have come across the individuals that have become such a presence in my life that can be only be summed up as inspiration.

I'm not even going into blood here, because that is a whole wonder of it's own. I'm talking about those people who I really have no idea where I would be had we not crossed paths. I'm sure I'd be somewhere completely different, being a different person, with different passions and morals and outlooks on life, but possibly wondering the exact same thing. It really is a mind trip to get to thinking about all the different ways your life could have gone had you just done something slightly different: like skipped school the day you met Brit or letting the nerves win the day you approached 'the group' all the way back in high school.

So I'm just going to drop some links here - take a look if you'd like.

  •  here is the one that pretty much started it all. Had it not been for her I would have probably never gone to Georgia. She's amazing and her photos show everything and anything she finds awe inspiring. 
  • This one here is just a itty bitty ray of sunshine. She's beautiful, funny, an incredible artist and she has a wonderful dog. She's basically amazeballs. 
  • Here's a blog from one of the most honest and genuine people I know. She is also a pretty good writer and every post is enjoyable and endearing and honest. 
  • This one is not updating as much as I would like her to be, but she's still pretty fantastic for revisiting and for a good laugh. She's one of the wittiest people I know and she's always making me smile while keeping me on my toes. 
  • Another instagram account full of pictures that represent so beautifully how this person sees the world and what she finds meaningful. This one has a deep mind and soul. 

So there - if you've got nothing else to do, check them out. These girls are amazing. And they're all gorgeous! 




No comments:

Post a Comment